I read about this challenge and decided to do it. Thanks to Vickie for the link.
Hop on over to What’s in a Name 2 and sign up!
*This is a challenge that anyone can join, no matter what types of books they like to read. You should be able to find books from any genre that will work.
*Dates: January 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009
*The Challenge: Choose one book from each of the following categories:
1. A book with a “profession” in its title. Examples might include: The Book Thief, The Island of Dr. Moreau, The Historian
2. A book with a “time of day” in its title. Examples might include: Twilight, Four Past Midnight, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
3. A book with a “relative” in its title. Examples might include: Eight Cousins, My Father’s Dragon, The Daughter of Time
4. A book with a “body part” in its title. Examples might include: The Bluest Eye, Bag of Bones, The Heart of Darkness
5. A book with a “building” in its title. Examples might include: Uncle Tom’s Cabin, Little House on the Prairie, The Looming Tower
6. A book with a “medical condition” in its title. Examples might include: Insomnia, Coma, The Plague
1. Profession – The Gravedigger’s Daughter by Joyce Carol Oates
2. Time of Day – Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt
3. Relative – The Rapist’s Wife by Kathryn Casey
4. Body Part – Cold Eyes by Romina Wilcos
5. Building – The Glass Castle: A Memoir by Jeannette Walls
6. Medical condition – Love in the Time of Cholera – Gabriel García Márquez