- A Random Act by Cindi Broaddus
- Coroner’s Journal by Louis Cataldie
- Entering Hades by John Leake
- Hunting the Devil by Richard Lourie
- Murder of Little Mary Phagan by Mary Phagan
- Obsession by John Douglas
- Someone Cry For The Children by Michael Wilkerson
- The Girl with the Crooked Nose by Ted Botha
- The Killer Department by Robert Cullen
- They Cage the Animals at Night by Jennings Michael Burch
- Too Good to Be True by Janet Parker Beck
- Whoever Fights Monsters by Robert K. Ressler
- Why Kids Kill by Peter Langman
I look good in black and white.
I am reading the Bible, books, magazines, online newspaper articles, blogs, jokes on candy wrappers, ads on the subway, billboards, backs of food boxes, lists of ingredients and recipes, cleaning directions, sayings on shirts, then I write and write. When I'm not reading, I'm experiencing life, trying out new restaurants and getting massages. I write about those places here, take a look, you might find something you like.
My reading challenge%d bloggers like this: