- set a goal for how many of your OWN books you’d like to read in 2009
- read from your own collection between January 1st and December 31st, 2009
And, that’s basically it! You don’t have to create a list beforehand (’cause we all know that our reading preferences change as the year progresses), and you can even read books that come into your possession (that will be yours to keep) during the year!
Some other helpful hints…
- you CAN overlap with other challenges
- eBooks and Audiobooks count AS LONG AS they are from your own collection
TO SIGN UP, please click on this link! Thanks!
My goal is to read all the books I currently own, or buy before December 31, 2008 and haven’t read yet. I don’t know how many I have, but they are true crime, novels, and a few classics.
- Cat Among the Pigeons by Agatha Christie
- Perfume: The Story of a Murderer by Patrick Süskind
- Dearly Devoted Dexter by Jeff Lindsay
- The Broken Parachute Man by Robert B. Bolin
- Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel García Márquez
- She Wanted it All by Kathryn Casey
- Emergency: This Book Will Save Your Life by Neil Strauss