- The Interpretation of Murder by Jed Rubenfeld from fellow booktalker and blogger Vickie at Vixen’s Daily Reads. This book was on my wishlist and it is a challenge read. I can’t wait to start it!
- Bad Mother by Ayelet Waldman from the publisher for review.
- Jantsen’s Gift: A True Story of Grief, Rescue, and Grace by Pam Cope for review and give-away! Click on the link!
More free e-books!
- Booker T. Washington – Up from Slavery – Autobiography
- H.G. Wells – The Country of the Blind, and Other Stories – like the author
- H. G. Wells – Ann Veronica
- Anthony Trollope – An Unprotected Female at the Pyramids – Title intrigued me
- Rudyard Kipling – American Notes – Like the author
- Rudyard Kipling – Rewards and Fairies
- Rudyard Kipling – Just So Stories
- Rudyard Kipling – The Light That Failed
- Rudyard Kipling – Barrack-Room Ballads
- Rudyard Kipling – The Man Who Would Be King
- Rudyard Kipling – Soldiers Three
- Rudyard Kipling – The Day’s Work
- Rudyard Kipling – Stalky & Co.
- Rudyard Kipling – Kim (also on my wish list)
- Rudyard Kipling – The Bridge Builders
- Rudyard Kipling – Puck of Pook’s Hill
- Rudyard Kipling – The Story of the Gadsby
- Herman Melville – Omoo – know the author and like the title
- Oscar Wilde – An Ideal Husband – read another book by author and liked it
- George Bernard Shaw – How He Lied to Her Husband – know the author
- George Bernard Shaw – Pygmalion
- Jules Verne – Around the World in 80 Days – read another book by author and liked it
- George Meredith – The Gentleman of Fifty and the Damsel of Nineteen – title intrigued me
- Edna St. Vincent Millay – A Few Figs from Thistles – like the author
- Edna St. Vincent Millay – Renascence and Other Poems
- Edna St. Vincent Millay – The Lamp and the Bell
- Edna St. Vincent Millay – Second April
- Edna St. Vincent Millay – Aria da Capo
- George Eliot – Middlemarch – like the author, read Silas Marner and liked it
- George Eliot – Adam Bede
- George Eliot – Brother Jacob
- George Eliot – The Lifted Veil
I look good in black and white.
I am reading the Bible, books, magazines, online newspaper articles, blogs, jokes on candy wrappers, ads on the subway, billboards, backs of food boxes, lists of ingredients and recipes, cleaning directions, sayings on shirts, then I write and write. When I'm not reading, I'm experiencing life, trying out new restaurants and getting massages. I write about those places here, take a look, you might find something you like.
My reading challenge%d bloggers like this: