Happy Monday!! Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. We share what books that we found in our mailboxes last week. I also include books I have bought. Here’s what I received:
- The Interpretation of Murder by Jed Rubenfeld from fellow booktalker and blogger Vickie at Vixen’s Daily Reads. This book was on my wishlist and it is a challenge read. I can’t wait to start it!
- Bad Mother by Ayelet Waldman from the publisher for review.
- Jantsen’s Gift: A True Story of Grief, Rescue, and Grace by Pam Cope for review and give-away! Click on the link!
More free e-books!
- Booker T. Washington – Up from Slavery – Autobiography
- H.G. Wells – The Country of the Blind, and Other Stories – like the author
- H. G. Wells – Ann Veronica
- Anthony Trollope – An Unprotected Female at the Pyramids – Title intrigued me
- Rudyard Kipling – American Notes – Like the author
- Rudyard Kipling – Rewards and Fairies
- Rudyard Kipling – Just So Stories
- Rudyard Kipling – The Light That Failed
- Rudyard Kipling – Barrack-Room Ballads
- Rudyard Kipling – The Man Who Would Be King
- Rudyard Kipling – Soldiers Three
- Rudyard Kipling – The Day’s Work
- Rudyard Kipling – Stalky & Co.
- Rudyard Kipling – Kim (also on my wish list)
- Rudyard Kipling – The Bridge Builders
- Rudyard Kipling – Puck of Pook’s Hill
- Rudyard Kipling – The Story of the Gadsby
- Herman Melville – Omoo – know the author and like the title
- Oscar Wilde – An Ideal Husband – read another book by author and liked it
- George Bernard Shaw – How He Lied to Her Husband – know the author
- George Bernard Shaw – Pygmalion
- Jules Verne – Around the World in 80 Days – read another book by author and liked it
- George Meredith – The Gentleman of Fifty and the Damsel of Nineteen – title intrigued me
- Edna St. Vincent Millay – A Few Figs from Thistles – like the author
- Edna St. Vincent Millay – Renascence and Other Poems
- Edna St. Vincent Millay – The Lamp and the Bell
- Edna St. Vincent Millay – Second April
- Edna St. Vincent Millay – Aria da Capo
- George Eliot – Middlemarch – like the author, read Silas Marner and liked it
- George Eliot – Adam Bede
- George Eliot – Brother Jacob
- George Eliot – The Lifted Veil
Please check my blog for an award for you Bella>http://paradise-mysteries.blogspot.com/2009/04/lovely-blog-award.html
Wow! I hope you have a lot of reading time. You’re going to need it.>>–Anna>< HREF="http://diaryofaneccentric.blogspot.com/" REL="nofollow">Diary of an Eccentric<>