- 12/04 A Long Fatal Love Chase – Louisa May Alcott
- 11/22 1st to Die – James Patterson
- 11/10 Kiss the Girls – James Patterson
- 11/08 Driving with Dead People – Monica Holloway
- 11/05 Murder Walks the Plank – Carolyn Hart
- 10/29 Engaged to Die – Carolyn Hart
- 10/19 Lucky – Alice Sebold
- 10/12 The Sultan’s Seal – Jenny White
- 10/09 The Vanishing Point – Mary Sharratt
- 10/04 The Fig Eater – Jody Shields
- 10/02 Death of the party – Carolyn Hart
- 10/01 Girl, Interrupted – Susanna Kaysen
- 09/30 Letter from home – Carolyn Hart
- 09/29 Darkly Dreaming Dexter – Jeff Lindsay
I got the name Bella because my grandfather called me Suzabell. I use that as a username and my friends on the site started calling me Bella. Thus was born: Bella Foxx's Life, now known as "just a city girl" since I have made the big jump from the country and am now living in the City, UES.
I like to make jewelry (check out my blog "Bella is creative" started April 17, 2008) and write. I like to do cross stitch and knit. I sew, I don't really enjoy it, but I enjoy the clothes.
I like to read the Bible, books, magazines, online newspaper articles, blogs, jokes on candy wrappers, ads on the subway, billboards, backs of food boxes, lists of ingredients and recipes, cleaning directions, sayings on shirts. I post my reviews on "Just a girl, living, reading, watching, and writing", on Shelfari, Library Thing and Goodreads..
I am allergic to practically everything: grass, trees, weeds, animal dander, dust, mold, wheat, apples, nuts, fish and coconut. The fish and coconut are so serious I carry an Epi-pen and wear a Medic-Alert bracelet.
And last but not least. I love the Yankees.