Here are the books on my currently reading list.
- The Bad Guys Won! by Jeff Pearlman
- The Postcard Killer by Vance McLaughlin
- The Whistling Season by Ivan Doig
- The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
- Thuvia, Maid of Mars (Barsoom #4) by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Underboss by Peter Maas
Before you say there is no way I can be reading 6 books at once, let me explain. Two books are library books, one paper and one electronic. I carry my reader on the train, I keep the paper book at home.
One book is the next in a series. It’s on here so I don’t lose track of where I am. Two more are books I own that I want to get read in June and the last one I want to finish this year. Putting these books on my currently reading list keeps me from shoving them to the side.
That’s my system. Do you have a similar system?