These are the books I read in March.
26. Merchants of Doubt ~ Naomi Oreskes ~ 3/30/2012
25. Unbelievable (Pretty Little Liars, #4) ~ Sara Shepard ~ 3/25/2012
24. Perfect (Pretty Little Liars, #3) ~ Sara Shepard ~ 3/25/2012
23. Flawless (Pretty Little Liars, #2) ~ Sara Shepard ~ 3/25/2012
22. Sultana ~ Alan Huffman ~ 3/21/2012
21. Shotgun Gravy ~ Chuck Wendig ~ 3/20/2012
20. The Eyes of Willie McGee ~ Alex Heard ~ 3/17/2012
Posted by Belleza on April 1, 2012 in History, True Crime, YA Fiction and tagged acid rain, Civil War, climate change, eBooks, environment, erik m conway, naomi oreskes, ozone, second hand smoke, Teenage girls, tobacco.
I got the name Bella because my grandfather called me Suzabell. I use that as a username and my friends on the site started calling me Bella. Thus was born: Bella Foxx's Life, now known as "just a city girl" since I have made the big jump from the country and am now living in the City, UES.
I like to make jewelry (check out my blog "Bella is creative" started April 17, 2008) and write. I like to do cross stitch and knit. I sew, I don't really enjoy it, but I enjoy the clothes.
I like to read the Bible, books, magazines, online newspaper articles, blogs, jokes on candy wrappers, ads on the subway, billboards, backs of food boxes, lists of ingredients and recipes, cleaning directions, sayings on shirts. I post my reviews on "Just a girl, living, reading, watching, and writing", on Shelfari, Library Thing and Goodreads..
I am allergic to practically everything: grass, trees, weeds, animal dander, dust, mold, wheat, apples, nuts, fish and coconut. The fish and coconut are so serious I carry an Epi-pen and wear a Medic-Alert bracelet.
And last but not least. I love the Yankees.