1. Hot Blooded ~ Lisa Jackson ~ finished 2-July
2. Bad Mother ~ Ayelet Waldman ~ finished 3-July
3. The Osiris Alliance ~ Jack Ford ~ finished 6-July
4. Assiniboin Girl ~ Kathleen Wallace ~ finished 8-July
5. Kiss of Midnight ~ Lara Adrian ~ finished 8-July
6. Cold Blooded ~ Lisa Jackson ~ finished 15-July
7. The night before ~ Lisa Jackson ~ finished 20-July
8. Benny and Shrimp ~ Katarina Mazetti ~ finished 23-July
9. Wait until Twilight ~ Sang Pak ~ finished 30-July
10. One Scream Away ~ Kate Brady ~ finished 1-August (I am considering this a July read because I finished it at 1:00 a.m.)
Posted by Belleza on August 2, 2009 in Uncategorized and tagged July Books Read.
I got the name Bella because my grandfather called me Suzabell. I use that as a username and my friends on the site started calling me Bella. Thus was born: Bella Foxx's Life, now known as "just a city girl" since I have made the big jump from the country and am now living in the City, UES.
I like to make jewelry (check out my blog "Bella is creative" started April 17, 2008) and write. I like to do cross stitch and knit. I sew, I don't really enjoy it, but I enjoy the clothes.
I like to read the Bible, books, magazines, online newspaper articles, blogs, jokes on candy wrappers, ads on the subway, billboards, backs of food boxes, lists of ingredients and recipes, cleaning directions, sayings on shirts. I post my reviews on "Just a girl, living, reading, watching, and writing", on Shelfari, Library Thing and Goodreads..
I am allergic to practically everything: grass, trees, weeds, animal dander, dust, mold, wheat, apples, nuts, fish and coconut. The fish and coconut are so serious I carry an Epi-pen and wear a Medic-Alert bracelet.
And last but not least. I love the Yankees.
You beat me by 2! Great month! I’ll be posting my list later this week.
Diary of an Eccentric