I made a couple of changes to my blog.
The first was I took out the list of books read in 2009 from the sidebar and put in a link to a blog post with with list of books. So now I have 2009, 2008 and 2007 books read easily accessible. Also in the post are links to any reviews I may have written about the books.
The other thing I did is take out all the challenges in the sidebar and below the main blog posts. Instead there is one list of the challenges I am doing and links to the blog posts describing them.
These changes are for two reasons. One I didn’t like how long the sidebars were getting, and two, I was having trouble finding the challenge posts when I wrote a review.