Happy Tag for Me!
Vicki at Vixen’s Daily Reads tagged me with a Happy Tag!
Here are the rules..
1. Link to the person who has tagged you.
2. Write down six things that make you happy.
3. Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it.
4. Then tell the person when your entry is complete.
Six things that make me happy:
1. My Best Friend
2. Her children
3. Going to Manhattan with said friend and sometimes her children 🙂
4. Worshiping God
5. Living in New York
6. Being able to meet new people online.
1. Sarah at Brit Gal’ in the USA
2. Jenn at The World According to Ollie
3. Hilary at Viva Law Vegas
4. Jon-Jon at …a Dedication of Love…
5. Jennifer at Jennifer’s Books
Posted by Belleza on January 28, 2009 in Uncategorized and tagged Award, Happy Tag, Link, Meme.
I got the name Bella because my grandfather called me Suzabell. I use that as a username and my friends on the site started calling me Bella. Thus was born: Bella Foxx's Life, now known as "just a city girl" since I have made the big jump from the country and am now living in the City, UES.
I like to make jewelry (check out my blog "Bella is creative" started April 17, 2008) and write. I like to do cross stitch and knit. I sew, I don't really enjoy it, but I enjoy the clothes.
I like to read the Bible, books, magazines, online newspaper articles, blogs, jokes on candy wrappers, ads on the subway, billboards, backs of food boxes, lists of ingredients and recipes, cleaning directions, sayings on shirts. I post my reviews on "Just a girl, living, reading, watching, and writing", on Shelfari, Library Thing and Goodreads..
I am allergic to practically everything: grass, trees, weeds, animal dander, dust, mold, wheat, apples, nuts, fish and coconut. The fish and coconut are so serious I carry an Epi-pen and wear a Medic-Alert bracelet.
And last but not least. I love the Yankees.
Thank you Bella!!!!! I lurvvvveee the tag sooooooo much!>I’ve tagged few friends that I met online. I hope they will also be happy as I am!!!
Thanks for the tag!!
Oh now this is a cool tag and I will join in the fun, probably be up Sunday, as I am away a few days.