- The Interpretation of Murder by Jed Rubenfeld from fellow booktalker and blogger Vickie at Vixen’s Daily Reads. This book was on my wishlist and it is a challenge read. I can’t wait to start it!
- Bad Mother by Ayelet Waldman from the publisher for review.
- Jantsen’s Gift: A True Story of Grief, Rescue, and Grace by Pam Cope for review and give-away! Click on the link!
More free e-books!
- Booker T. Washington – Up from Slavery – Autobiography
- H.G. Wells – The Country of the Blind, and Other Stories – like the author
- H. G. Wells – Ann Veronica
- Anthony Trollope – An Unprotected Female at the Pyramids – Title intrigued me
- Rudyard Kipling – American Notes – Like the author
- Rudyard Kipling – Rewards and Fairies
- Rudyard Kipling – Just So Stories
- Rudyard Kipling – The Light That Failed
- Rudyard Kipling – Barrack-Room Ballads
- Rudyard Kipling – The Man Who Would Be King
- Rudyard Kipling – Soldiers Three
- Rudyard Kipling – The Day’s Work
- Rudyard Kipling – Stalky & Co.
- Rudyard Kipling – Kim (also on my wish list)
- Rudyard Kipling – The Bridge Builders
- Rudyard Kipling – Puck of Pook’s Hill
- Rudyard Kipling – The Story of the Gadsby
- Herman Melville – Omoo – know the author and like the title
- Oscar Wilde – An Ideal Husband – read another book by author and liked it
- George Bernard Shaw – How He Lied to Her Husband – know the author
- George Bernard Shaw – Pygmalion
- Jules Verne – Around the World in 80 Days – read another book by author and liked it
- George Meredith – The Gentleman of Fifty and the Damsel of Nineteen – title intrigued me
- Edna St. Vincent Millay – A Few Figs from Thistles – like the author
- Edna St. Vincent Millay – Renascence and Other Poems
- Edna St. Vincent Millay – The Lamp and the Bell
- Edna St. Vincent Millay – Second April
- Edna St. Vincent Millay – Aria da Capo
- George Eliot – Middlemarch – like the author, read Silas Marner and liked it
- George Eliot – Adam Bede
- George Eliot – Brother Jacob
- George Eliot – The Lifted Veil
I look good in black and white.
I am reading the Bible, books, magazines, online newspaper articles, blogs, jokes on candy wrappers, ads on the subway, billboards, backs of food boxes, lists of ingredients and recipes, cleaning directions, sayings on shirts, then I write and write. When I'm not reading, I'm experiencing life, trying out new restaurants and getting massages. I write about those places here, take a look, you might find something you like.
Password protected posts are reviews with spoilers. If you wish to read them, the password is in the tags.
If you have a question you would like to ask me or if you are a book publisher and have a book you would like me to review, click on the link to send me an e-mail.
Like it? Pin it!
Connect with me:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 13,196 hits
- 2 Stars 3 Stars 3M Cloud Library 4 Stars Abduction Advance Reader Copy Award Baseball Blog/Blogging Books Brewed in New York Breweries Brooklyn Caitlin Rother Challenge Compilation Craft Beer Drink Local Dysfunctional family Dystopian eBooks Food Food & drink Free book Giveaway Gregory Maguire Historical Fiction Historical True Crime Instagram Jim Butcher July Books Read June Books Read Kathryn Casey Kevin Flynn Kindle Kobobook Library Book Library Loot Liked it ♥ Liked it ♥♡ Link Lisa Jackson Read-a-Fest M. William Phelps Mailbox Monday Mass Murder Meme Microbreweries Murder My eBook Nazis Neil Gaiman Not recommended NYC Craft Beer Pictures Post-apocalyptic postaday2011 Rape Really liked it ♥♡ Really liked it ♥♡♥ Recommended Recommended to read Restaurant Review Scott Westerfeld Serial Killers Series Shelf Awareness News Summerbeertour2017 Summerbeertour2018 Teenage girls Trade paperback Tri-State-Brew-Tour Was O.K. WWII Youtube
What Kind of Reader are you?
Please don’t stealCOPYRIGHT © 2008 BELLA FOXX
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.